Sunday, September 20, 2015

Whoa, Rethinking Yoga!

Been looking up Joseph Encinia, the yoga champion whose video I saw.

His life story is pretty amazing. He was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis as a child and lived with constant pain. He had a heart attack at the age of 13, probably from all the medications he had been on to control that pain.

And then he found yoga.


(The link to this video.)


Awesome.

Maybe I need to be more open-minded about the incense and the "Namaste" thing. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. He is really an inspiration. Bravo! I did yoga at home with the help of DVDs for about six years. Then I found Zumba at our wellness center and I do that four times a week for an hour each time. Talk about sweat! One of my friends has a t-shirt that says "Sweat is just fat crying." :)

    ReplyDelete