Monday, December 10, 2012

To A Tee

I wonder what my taste in t-shirt slogans says about me.

For example, one of my all-time favorites is:

Jesus is coming. Look busy.

And I laughed out loud when a tough biker dude roared past on his Harley and I saw on the back of his t-shirt:

If you can read this, the bitch fell off.

 (Bad, I know.)
 
I MUCH prefer Life is Crap t-shirts to Life is Good ones. What does that say about me?
 
 
 
And I refuse to wear t-shirts emblazoned with a brand name. The other day, I saw a man wearing a “Hard Rock Café/Kuala Lumpur” t-shirt and all I could think was, “You went all the way to Kuala Lumpur and ate at a Hard Rock Café?”

Meh.

 

Meanwhile, I would LOVE to buy this onesie as a baby gift for someone but I’m not sure I know a someone who would find it funny, particularly right after she gave birth to a baby.

Maybe I shouldn’t worry so much about what people think. Or maybe I should stay away from t-shirts with slogans. I can’t decide.

3 comments:

  1. Just bought this Tee:
    "Rise?
    If I must.
    Shine?
    Not happening."
    Now who do I give it to?
    I think I should keep it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a certain 14 year old grandson who is not exactly bright and sparkly in the mornings, at least on school days ....

    ReplyDelete